We develop technical solutions for rail and signalling technology, and participate on many innovative international projects. We help clients to develop all sorts of systems for railway lines and vehicles and take them live.
- Software for safety-critical applications up to SIL4 (DIN EN 50128, 50129, MÜ8004)
- Application of stringent development processes
- Requirements Engineering, Requirements Managment and Requirements Tracing
- Reliability, Availability, Maintenability, Safety (RAMS)
- Architecture, Development, Testing, Verification and Validation
- Assessment of safety-relevant systems (EBA, EBC, national regulatory authorities and –boards)
We fill all roles in the development process with our specialists, e.g.
- Technical (Sub-)Project Manager
- Safety Manager
- Requirements Manager
- Quality Manager
- Configuration Manager
- Software-Designer/-implementation consultant
- Software Integrator
- Software- and System- verifier
- Software- und System-Validator
We carry out all activities in the safety product life cycle according to DIN EN 50126/28/29.